Roof Replacement with Removal
Roof Replacement with Removal
Up to 14 squares. Includes tear-off of one layer of existing shingles, removal of existing tar paper, removal and replacement of flashings, and much more!
Roofing Backed By Real Warranty Protection
Roof replacement is a serious investment in your home. This is something you want to be absolutely sure to get right the first time. The good news is that it’s possible to get the best materials, top-notch installation, and real warranty coverage for a reasonable price.
The whole key is to find the right residential roofing company in Baltimore Metro and Washington DC areas, one that uses proven products and has been certified as a top installer. So if the idea of getting a new roof seems a little overwhelming, remember it really boils down to one simple decision…
Can I trust this company to get my roof replacement done – and done right? Homeowners trust us because we know the three crucial ingredients to a great roof:
Proven Materials + Certified Installers + Super-Strong Warranty
- Roofing Removal & Replacement
- Slate Removal & Replacement
- Cedar Shake Roofing Removal
- Plywood Replacement
- Commercial Roofing
The Homelife Remodeling and GAF Advantage
There is one day that is the more important than any other day in the life of your roof – installation day! Getting the details right during installation is an absolutely crucial factor in avoiding roof failure and other serious problems.That’s why we insist all our installers adhere to a ‘no-shortcuts, every-detail-matters’ policy when it comes to roof installation for Baltimore Metro and Washington DC areas. And we know how to do it right because we are certified by GAF to properly install their roofing systems.
- The Warranty:
In the home improvement industry, it is quite common to hear about long – even lifetime – warranties. But there are two problems with these kind of warranties. For one, when you read the details you discover that your protection is heavily pro-rated.This means that if the product fails after a certain time, you will have to pay a percentage for the repair – it is simply not 100% covered after a period of time. And the coverage gets less and less over time.The other problem is that most warranties only cover product defects – they don’t typically cover issues that arise from installer error. And 97% of roof failure issues have to do with installation mistakes. In other words, labor warranty protection is important!At Homelife Remodeling Inc. in Towson, MD, we solve both these problems. Our System Plus warranty allows you to choose 50 year non-prorated protection for your shingles. We also offer our own special labor warranty. So if your roof has a problem because of a manufacturer defect, you are covered by the System Plus warranty. And if your roof fails or has an issue because of an installation error, you are covered by our labor warranty for as long as you live in your home.
- GAF Certification:
GAF certifies top-quality roofing companies to install their roofs using the exact recommended techniques and procedures. These are prescribed down to the smallest detail – even how many nails to use for each shingle and the recommended placement for each nail. It also covers the “big stuff,” like how to make sure a roof is properly ventilated. Our certification also allows us to offer extra warranty protection that other residential roofing companies in Baltimore Metro and Washington DC areas cannot. Only certified roofing companies are authorized to offer the System Plus Warranty.
- Valid only for residential services up to 14 squares on a standard roof (up to 7.5 pitch) only for 3-tab shingles
- Not valid toward current or past jobs
- Includes tear-off of 1 layer of existing shingles, 1 layer of new shingles, removal of existing tar paper, removal and replacement of flashings, installation of 15-pound felt paper, installation of new pipe boots on exterior roof pipes, cleanup/hauling of debris, magnetic rolling, and pickup of nails
- Includes 3 feet of ice/water shield; additional may be required to meet code at $3.25/square foot; call for details
- Additional fees may apply for plywood ($65 per sheet); extra layer removal ($3.00 per square foot per layer); Ridge vent installation ($4.50 per foot) and additional square footage beyond 1600 ($4 per square foot)
- Architectural shingle upgrade if requested ($6.50 per foot)